Reservations: Baroness Miriel du Lac (Sara Herringshaw), lertia AT yahoo DOT com, 315-360-0365, 1323 French Road Apt. 3, Depew, N.Y. 14043.
Ice Dragon 2016 Merchant Liaison - general questions or assistance:
Baron Magnus de Lyons (Lance Kazmark), magnusofnarnia AT gmail DOT com, 716-432-0763, Facebook: Lance Magnus Kazmark.
On-site Liaison: Rhys Penbras ap Dafydd
- Rencraft: Leather goods, jewelry, knives and swords, boxes, bags, wind chimes, tapestries, runes, flasks, journals, incense and burners, assorted gifts and accessories.
- Aries Designs: Stained Glass, lamp worked beads, and hand crafted jewelry.
- 11th Century Badger Productions: Historical bone and antler horn products.
- Far Mountain Soap: All Natural goats milk soaps, felted soaps. Recycled wine bottle wind chimes and candle holders.
- Sunshadow Design: Handmade historical dress accessory replicas, handmade knives, handmade SCA award regalia, SCA list legal fencing weapons and blades.
- M. Steffan's Sons Inc.: Leather and findings.
- Cool Craniums: Skulls, bones, furs, insects, etc.
- The Burley Badger: Baskets, feast gear, hats, card games, etc.
- Minerva's Spindle: Spinning and weaving supplies, books.
- Central Asian Garb: Mongol, Persian, Chinese, and Japanese garb.
- A Case of Random: Hair sticks, kanzashi, barrettes, tribal belly dance accessories.
- BadAss Garb: High quality, historically based garb and garb accessories.