Merchant Coordinator: Lady Natsu (Heather Dow) - email merchants.dragon
- 11th century Badger limited - PERIOD ACCESSORIES MADE FROM CARVED BONE, ANTLER AND HORN
- AEthelmart - Historical leatherworks, target archery arrows and archery goods, rattan weapons
- Aries Designs - Handmade Stained glass, jewelry, award medallions, and glass beads
- Artful Badger Designs - Hair accessories, Leather hair sticks, gemmed hair sticks, clay hair sticks, driftwood candle holders, and wands. I have an Etsy site to review, Etsy.com and search for artfulbadgersdesigns one word
- Bad Ass Garb - Hand-crafted, ultra-durable fighting garb and beautifully tailored feasting garb and garb accessories
- Black Unicorn Wood - Handmade cold process soap, bath fizzies, body butter, and sugar scrubs.
- Brandric's Books Etc - Replica swords, books, garb, antique saris, Viking chairs, artwork.
- TCentral Asian Garb - Central Asian & Japanese garb
- Cool Craniums - Skulls, furs, bones, handmade items of such, other random dead things.
- Crafts by lee - Stuffed animals, feast gear, assorted wooden items with engraved escarbunkles
- Far Mountain Soap – All-natural goats milk soaps,felted soaps, handmade wood weaving tools, and hand dyed tshirts with goat logo.
- Leatherstone - Pottery
- Mead Magic/Honey Apple Hill – Honey by pounds and pails, make-your-own-mead kits.
- Merimask - Leather masks, leather art, leather accessories, possibly some small polymer sculpture
- Minerva's Spindle - Top quality Spinning and Weaving supplies.
- Moon Rock Farm - Farm raised and processed wool fleece, roving, yarn-colored with natural dyes. Pelts. Hand crafted wool felt sheets and products. Handwoven items. Handmade baskets.
- Rowan Circle - Fabric, and garb (Viking, cloaks, 14th century).
- Sleepy Camel Caravan - Jewelry
- Snoods by Moniczka/Happy Pollack Soaps - Handmade snoods and hairsticks, handcrafted soaps
- Sunshadow Design - Handmade Dress accessories, SCA regalia, Jewelry, Knives and swords, and SCA fencing weapons
- The Humble Dragon - Metal-looking plastic jewelry (hypoallergenic), feast gear, scribal and fiber tools, and Blue Feather merchandise.
- Uncommon Clay - Handmade, period and period-inspired pottery; handmade wooden weaving tools